Monday, September 13, 2010

Here comes the bride...

This weekend was full of weddings. On Friday we went to my old roommate's wedding and then on Saturday I flew to Seattle for my cousin's wedding. It was so fun.
I didn't get a picture of Friday's happy couple but here's their food table! Erica is granola so everything was fresh and tasty. Scott loved all the sushi they served and I loved the fresh fruit. We were both happily satisfied. We helped with the running of the reception and got to take home some of their beautiful roses!
And here's a picture of Saturday's happy couple, Austin & Rachel! The sealing was so sweet and they're so excited to be married. When Scott and I got married I was too shy to really kiss him so we were given 2 more chances to get it right (and no, we never really kissed during the ceremony). Austin took notes from our wedding and did it right. He gave Rachel 3 solid kisses in the temple! (Don't worry, they were all classy kisses.) It was cute.

Here's a crooked picture of the wedding party. Stay tuned and next post I'll share my fun pictures from touring Seattle!

1 comment:

  1. Evan thinks that because we kissed in the temple when we were married that we can kiss in church (which I still think is weird) but nothing was as embarrassing as the end of EFY when everyone wanted us to kiss as our 'talent' in the councelsor variety show!!

    ReplyDelete