Monday, September 6, 2010

We go to two football games a week, which makes us real jocks.



This week we were lucky enough to make it to two football games: a Raiders vs. Seahawks game and the Stanford vs. Sacramento State game.


Pretty much as long as I have dated Cecilie, she has told me that Raiders fans are a rough crew and I would never make it in and out alive. There is not a better way to make me want to do something than to tell me that. I was so excited to go; my first NFL game.


Mike and Meredith went with us (well, we went with them is more accurate). They're pretty tough as well so it worked out.


The Stanford game took place on a beautiful Saturday. We got Cec a wife courtesy ID card so she pretty much looks like a legitimate Stanford student (sorry, Bill, your daughter is no Bear). She can now get into the pool, the gym, and get discounts for all sorts of activities. Pretty much all the student benefits without paying tuition or studying.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure I'd call Cec a jock...even with two games in one week.

    So it seems I need to marry a Stanford student to get that ID. Or maybe I should steal Cec's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe you guys went to a Raider's game... RAIDERS. The disappointment is severe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright! The wife scholarship comes with benefits for the employee.

    ReplyDelete