Saturday, September 18, 2010

Seattle #2

Delicious veggies.
Super fun peppers. It made me sad to not like peppers because I really felt like I should buy one of these. However, there was also the problem of taking it on the plane...
There was a cheese factory and we got to see them make cheese. That rake looks at lot like one in my parent's garage. Odd.
Cheese making photo #2.

So this whole blogging thing is new to me and I'm still in my sharp learning curve stage. I have one more picture that I want to post and for some reason it's refused to upload on the last two posts. Here's for try #3! (I'm only not letting it go because it's my favorite picture and I think my sibling would get a good laugh.)

1 comment:

  1. That was some DELICIOUS mac n cheese, I must say. And I love how the most prominent thing in the picture of fresh veggies is the carrots in a bag like the ones you buy at the regular ol' grocery store.

    ReplyDelete