Saturday, September 18, 2010

USS OOSTERDAM

Success! Here is the last thing we did in Seattle: drop my parent's off for their cruise. They decided to take advantage of being in Seattle and go on an Alaskan cruise. My mom mentioned wanting to go on one about 6 weeks ago so Scott and I got to work planning everything out for them. It's a good thing I have Scott because he was the final convincing factor with my dad. (Sometimes they're so alike I feel like I married my dad 30 years younger!) Anyway, once they were sold they took off and made some super fun plans. They're going in a float plane, whale watching, salmon fishing, glacier touring, etc. I'm way jealous.
The funniest part about this picture though is the luggage discrepancy. My mom has 1 suitcase and my dad has 2. I think the larger one of my dad's is full of his gadgets...

No comments:

Post a Comment