Friday, March 4, 2011

Cleaner Endorsement

So I'm not really one to endorse a product but I can't help myself with this one. We hang out pans above the stove and after 8 months of use they look like we don't clean them, although I swear we do. Anyway, my friend told me about Bar Keepers Friend and it's seriously amazing.


I've been using steel wool to clean the tough stains but to not much avail. 5 minutes with this stuff and my pans were sparking. My friend did a mini demo for me so I expected big things but I was more than impressed with the final results. Although my camera isn't exactly super I took before and after pictures that give you some insight into what I'm talking about.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I told you it was awesome.
In case you want some, it's about $4 in basically any store. I bought it at Safeway. Let me know if you need any advice or feedback. (I swear they're not paying me for this post.)

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff too! Baking Soda also does a nice job if you want something less chemical..

    ReplyDelete