Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My New Truck

First of all, I want to dedicate this to our wonderful readers in Sri Lanka. You guys are great! (FYI - I looked up viewing stats and we had more people from Sri Lanka looking at our blog than anywhere else outside the US.)


After chasing many false leads on Craigslist, I finally found this one over in Fremont on Ebay classified ads. It was great to buy it the old fashioned way - meet with the seller, test drive it, take it to my mechanic. It's a 2004 truck with a bunch of miles on it and a V6 engine (it has a nice kick to it when you step on the gas.) I really enjoy it and yes I am willing to help you move if you buy me a sandwich at Ike's.

6 comments:

  1. One small correction. I looked at our page stats again. Most of our international page views come from Brazil. I will have to dedicate my next post to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Scott for attracting more creepy people to our blog. Don't you love his new truck?!?! It's awesome! It's so manly too. It just sounds tough when we're driving down the street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott, I cut a mans hair yesterday that was one of your professors at the U...Neil (Cotter?) He spoke very highly of you and said to tell you hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would attribute most of your viewers being from Sri Lanka because maybe they do not have Google Reader in Sri Lanka? Any way, I LOVE your new truck! I thought I read you would be willing to move if someone would buy you a sandwich, to which I would reply, "hurry up and get out here!" But, I will buy you a sandwich when you help me move out of Atlanta in a few years! You're the greatest Scott in the Bain family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Scott. You're a real man now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You're new truck looks great. Congratulations on getting it. What kind of truck is it? How is your driving experience with it so far?

    Angelica Emmanuel

    ReplyDelete