Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Posted by Picasa

This week we both turned 27; Scott on Tuesday and me on Wednesday. Since we had a fun weekend away planned we just made dinner for each other at home and hung out on our birthday night. We think it's genius that our birthdays are so close together. Our kids can just have one celebration for the both of us. Scott especially enjoyed it when we first started dating. Since we weren't 'official' on our 25th birthdays he could gauge his gift to me by what I gave him. Also, it's hard to forget my birthday when it immediately follows his. He's got it so easy...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to my favorite March birthday kids! Y'all are just so cute. I'm sending Mom home with something for you guys. Another thing about tandem birthdays is that you'll probably ALWAYS get combined birthday presents from your siblings (if you get any present at all - I stink at birthdays so consider yourselves lucky that I'm so "on the ball" this year...). Rush is currently army crawling on the floor and waiting for me to change his diaper, so I'd better start acting like his mother right now. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete