Sunday, October 17, 2010

Suprise!

Scott has been spending a lot of long nights at school the past few months and last night was one of the longest. He went in at 7pm and didn't leave until 1am. He's usually pretty good at coming home before midnight but so many tools were open and things were all working so he didn't want to take the chance and have something not work when he went in again. Anyway, this morning I woke up to a nice surprise from him! Maybe me bring the vase up from the garage and leaving it in a prominent location wans't so subtle after all...

3 comments:

  1. Very smart Scott! I LOVE those flowers! Those are my favorite, just ask Eric. We're excited to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a second I was worried the flowers were for Scott for working so hard. Just a second though. Good job Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subtlety never wins. But it's cute that you thought you were being subtle. One of the tricks to marriage is being very clear! Not that I've mastered that trick, but it helps. :) And good job Scott. :)

    ReplyDelete