Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!




Cecilie and I had an ultimate Halloween. In church, we were a triple threat: we spoke, we sang, and we got callings. (We will be team teaching the 6-7 year olds in Primary; I think I'm actually supporting Cecilie in her calling cause she can teach without me there, but I can't teach without her there.) In the afternoon, the Pearsons kindly invited us to their home for dinner and to watch the Giants come one game closer to defeating the Rangers in the World Series. During the seventh inning stretch, we had a donut on a string eating competition.



I competed against 4 others but it was as was as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4...



1...



2...
3...4... I don't have a picture for the 3rd bite, but the donut was gone after bite number 4. It's times like this it is hard to know if Cecilie was proud or disgusted. I would like to think a little of each.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the donut competition Scott, you can surely be proud :) My husband and I team teach the 4-5 year olds in primary. Sometimes it can be a lot of work but it's fun being together for all 3 hours of church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you Scott. But next time I think you should try to eat a bagel instead. They're healthier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, the girl in the orange Giant's shirt totally looks like Megan Stanger. Wow. Sounds fun! Scott, I always knew you had it in you.

    ReplyDelete