Monday, July 6, 2015

BM: Before Matthew

And to complete the catching up: the day before having Matthew was pretty fun.
We went to Berkeley for a farmer's market that had entertainment for kids.

Jackson got to go "rock climbing"

and played in a bounce house.

He also pet some pigs

and little chicks.
He was adorable with the animals.

At the end he completed an obstacle course.
Of course I diligently tried to get it on video but never started recording...

Sunday evening we went over to Palo Alto with some friends.
As we were there my contractions kept getting worse so I decided that I was going to the hospital even if I wasn't in labor! (I still can't figure out why I was in such denial about how close my contractions were.) Thankfully we had jammies for Jackson; sadly that's all we had.

And this is me getting a quick picture taken before running inside to request an epidural ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. You were looking pretty good even though it was 90 minutes before you had the baby!

    ReplyDelete