Friday, November 21, 2014

Tales of Babysitting

 Scott and I went to London in October (and I promise to post about that starting next week) in exchange for Melissa watching Jackson for 10 days I watched Logan for 5 days while they went to Disneyland. When booking my trip 10 days didn't sound very long; when Melissa asked me to watch Logan for 5 days I felt like that was going to be eternity. We had a really good time but it made me more sympathetic to her watching Jackson for so long.

When Jackson is around a younger baby he starts to regress...

We survived church by just being locked in a classroom

and we played with the trash can.


At home Jackson made quick work of harassing Logan.

Seriously, poor Logan couldn't even breath without Jackson trying to sit on him 
or push him over or do something else annoying.

Meals were impossible...

And Jackson showed me that he can climb up on the dresser!
Although unsafe, we're kinda proud of him.
He had to swing the rocking chair just enough to lunge up on the dresser.

And the day after we returned Logan we watched another baby.

Jackson continued his antics.
We're happily just back down to 1 baby. For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment