Monday, November 24, 2014

Jackson 2.0


Some days

are better than others!

Baby #2 is coming June 1, 2015 (if they want to).
This pregnancy has been a bit weird because I feel like it's 
an exact repeat of the last one. Jackson's due date was June 3
so all of my appointments are at the same time so I don't
spend very much time looking at a calendar, wondering when
we'll find out the gender or other things.

The very few of you who read my blog are finding this out before Instagram!

And now of the outtakes...







3 comments:

  1. Yay! I was very suspicious from the last sentence in your last post but figured I'd snoop around when I was down for the holidays and see what your plans were then. Congratulations! Very excited for you! (Why did you say they?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Very exciting. Hope you've been feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been feeling alright but I'm glad to finally be done with the first trimester. The sickness seems to be abating. Hope 3 kids are going well for you! I still laugh about your girl's reactions to having a boy. So funny!!

      Delete