Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Halloween Festivities

Since Jackson can't talk yet I decided to take him to community Halloween events 
instead of going house to house after his bedtime. Seeing as how it rained Halloween night 
that ended up being a very wise decision.
Tuesday we went down to Santana Row with Hailey.
Both kids were more interested in the water than the candy.

We met some ward friends there and everyone was so cute!

My highlight was getting candy from Tesla.
I was really hoping they'd give out little miniature Tesla's.

Jackson thanked me after by throwing a fit when I fed him lunch instead of candy.

Friday we double-dipped. 
We went down to Willow Glen with some friends.

And later we went to Los Altos. 
It was a downpour there and perhaps not my best parenting moment!
We stopped by Scott's work to show him off and then it was a much needed nap.

He's one tired, wet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment