Friday, August 30, 2013

Jackson in August

 Now that I spend my days at home with Jackson it's hard to think of anything grown-up to blog about.
Here's some random photos that I've taken lately. Most pictures are from different days but if you look carefully we're in the same position...

Telling me I'm crazy.

Who wants a pacifier!?!

These pajamas are so cute.

This is what we usually do all day: sleep.
(And by we I mean Jackson.)

He's all about that double chin!

This boy can totally find his thumb. It's ok for now but I hope he drops the habit before he starts getting dirty. Kids should eat some dirt but I'd prefer they not suck it off their hands.

I love this picture. It's him smiling in his sleep.

He just spit up all over me after I took a shower. Thanks!

Those shorts are a bit long.

You can't tell that he's only wearing a diaper but he just totally pooped and spit up all over both of us. Awesome.

Don't you think he's such a cute baby?!

2 comments:

  1. There's no "like" button on a blog, but I like this one. Such cute faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! I don't know which of you he looks like... Just himself? But I love him and his cheeks and how he smells and all his sounds TO PIECES. Glad you guys made the trek up here yesterday. We'll be eating carne asada for weeks to come!

    ReplyDelete