Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Santa Rosa

This post is really just for my sister to copy and put on her blog.
My mom and I went to Santa Rosa a few weeks ago and Rushton and Hailey loved having Jackson around to play with. They both got quite an education when I nursed Jackson! No guys, Jackson does not want to hold toys or have his toes counted while he eats. Good luck Melissa with Baby #3!

Rushton loved holding Cute Jackson. When we arrived he came over in his softest voice and said "Hey Little Buddy. He's so cute!" 
It was adorable.

Cousins!

So maybe Hailey's not quite as interested as Rushton is.

Rushton read all about Super Heros to Jackson. 
It might be a few years before he's interested!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I love this. And I guess I'm gonna have to put it on my blog since you mentioned it. :) I love these pics! I need to get them from you. I didn't see Rush teaching Jackson about super heroes - I'm glad you caught it on camera. I can already tell that everything about my next baby is going to be a total breeze...

    ReplyDelete