Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sewing Projects


Look at these super cute bags I made. I made the bigger ones to take for a shopping bag but the smaller ones I made for my nieces. (However, I haven't given the bags to them yet so don't ruin the surprise!) The bags are reversible too. I'm pretty happy with my renewed interest in sewing but I am about to acquire my second sewing machine. I'll now have one for sewing Scout shirts and another for thinner materials. No one told me not to use my cheap-o machine on thick materials...

3 comments:

  1. Those are SO cute!! I love the polka dot one especially! I'm glad you have a love for sewing, because I certainly do not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I guess that sewing class paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyway you can get my name for Christmas? Love these!

    ReplyDelete