Thursday, July 5, 2012

Here we have Idaho...

So in a previous post I talked about my Grandma Hanks passing away. After the services were over we drove around Burley, Idaho and just remembered good times.

This is the house my grandparents build and that I would visit so many years ago. We spent many afternoons walking up and down the fence. 

I love the fields all around.

The "pond" where we would play in the mud and then in the winter we'd play on the ice.

The mountains you'd look at from their window. I loved that view and it still makes me think of America the Beautiful. In the evening the mountains would look purple and it was so beautiful.



This is what the summers looked like: kids walking on the fence!



My cousin MacKenize and I.

Jake and Bryce taking in the scenery...

Caleb and Parker looking for any trouble to be found.

Scott's favorite part: windmills.
 
 

And what more do you need then a spitting contest? 
 We love and miss Idaho!

No comments:

Post a Comment