Monday, September 1, 2014

Mammoth Lakes cont.

Saturday morning we headed out to Devil's Postpile and Rainbow Falls.

Jackson napped on the way down so he could have plenty of energy for the hike.


Devil's Postpile

Jackson found a stick that was crucial to his happiness.


And that kid LOVES my water bottle.
I do not love him loving it...

Rainbow Falls



He even got his own seat on the bus ride back to our car!

After a too short afternoon nap we went back up to Twin Lakes and rented a rowboat.

Finally Jackson took his MUCH NEEDED nap.


Even I rowed!

Don't let the tears convince you otherwise.
He loved it.

Twin Lakes again

Yes he has no pants on. We were desperate to keep him happy at this point.

We called it an early night and watched a movie at the hotel after a long bath and bedtime.
I can't begin to tell you how much I loved Mammoth Lakes. It was so fun and much needed.

Happy Independence Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment