Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Post-Christmas

The Bains (my brother) and Spurlocks (my sister) came to Fremont after Christmas.
We missed Laura (my younger sister on a mission in Montana) but loved talking to her!!
The kids made cookies.

I supervised and tried to make sure not to many spoons were double dipped.
A lot of dough was eaten and what got baked was gone within minutes.

We went up to SF to see the Exploratorium's new location.
It was awesome.  

One night we went to Christmas Tree lane.
My nephews are from AZ and learning the value of money so they 
were fascinated to think that millionaires lived in the homes.

And the highlight of the trip was talking to Laura!!!!
She is doing fantastic and loving Montana.

We also went on a hike in Coyote Hills.
I had bought new shoes yesterday and made the huge mistake of wearing them.
Ouch.

And my next post will be the photos from my brother's camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment