Monday, February 25, 2013

Tucson 2013

Last year we went out to visit my brother's family in January and had so much fun we decided to go again! He has 4 kids that are really cute and crazy so we had tons of fun. Even better this year was that Laura decided to come from Atlanta. Basically it was awesome.

Scott was dressed up many many times by Maren and Macey. He was a very good sport.

Caleb quite enjoyed the dress up time too.

Parker is almost 9 and sometimes he would participate as long as he wasn't busy being too cool.
(It's so sad to see kids grow up. Why can't they stay babies forever?!)

The girls got some bikes for Christmas and showed me how they can ride around the grass circle. 
I know you were hoping for a face shot but this is the best I have!

Laura and I took the girls outside to the swings for a while.

Maren loved it.

We went to some rocket museum in Tucson and learned all about some things I've already forgotten.
(I fell asleep during the 17 minute intro movie and Laura had to nudge me to stop snoring!)

Parker and Caleb at the command center.

Not the best picture of me but good enough for a blog.

Part of the rocket.

Four little monkeys. 

Caleb is quite the piano master and was showing his improvisation. He was really good!

 Saying good-bye to Laura before she flew off to Atlanta.

And the family photo.

Scott and I also took a photo with the kids but I can't get it to load...

Thanks Bains for hosting and showing us a good time. We hope to come visit again next January!

1 comment:

  1. And we had a nail salon, you can see Macey's nails in the picture at the "rocket' museum. That "rocket" we learned about was a nuclear bomb housed there during the Cold War! Welcome to history, Cec :) It was definitely fun to be in AZ and see the Bain fam (and prego Cecilie)!

    ReplyDelete