Monday, October 29, 2012

iPhone 5

I finally entered the world of smartphones and got the iPhone 5. It's really cool but considering my past few phones anything that rang or got reception would have been an enormous improvement...

I actually got the phone on the first day but had to go to the store to get it activated. The Apple store was super busy so I walked down to Verizon. After saying what I needed they told me to go outside to wait in line. I looked outside to see no one. Since the store was relatively empty I asked if I could stay inside and look at accessories. They said that everyone had just been kicked out and I would need to wait outside. Here I am in the front of a very long line of only myself.

Top notch service Verizon.

2 comments:

  1. That doesn't sound like Verizon customers to give up so quickly! The ones I had when I worked at Verizon breathed down my neck until they got what they wanted. Standing outside was no setback, just an obstacle :)

    WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SMARTPHONES!! It's about time you joined us. Even if Scott does love his Droid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty amazing. Down with Verizon!!!! Can't wait to see you guys again and see all your Carsland pics!!

    ReplyDelete