Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lee's 4th of July Visit

Scott's parents came to visit over the 4th of July weekend and we had so much fun. We picked them up from the airport on Friday night and went to a delicious Chinese restaurant and then Fenton's. That place is delicious. Sadly we were too full from dinner to get our own Sundaes but sharing was still awesome. It's a good thing we don't live closer because I'd be there a LOT more often...

On Saturday we went to the Conservatory in Golden Gate Park. (Although my purse looks like the main attraction in this picture you're actually supposed to be admiring the building behind us.)

A cool zebra plant.

So maybe I predominantly took pictures of leafy plants instead of flowers. I like the green shades though!

Saturday night we went to a soccer game with fireworks for the after show.
Scott and his dad.

Me and Scott's mom.

We spent some time in our garden and Scott's dad is an excellent berry picker. He picked enough that I could make us a berry pie for Sunday dessert. My prior attempt was a failure but I'm happy to say that this time was much more successful. The pie was so good!

We had a great time with the Lee's and hope they'll come out again!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment