Friday, January 15, 2016

Long Live Halloween!

I'm not going to lie, we may have over-celebrated the holidays this year.
For Halloween we went trick or treating 8 times (we still have candy...),
for Thanksgiving we drove to Seattle and Portland (visiting family and friends),
and for Christmas/New Years we spent time with all of our siblings and parents.
We're kinda intense and extremely exhausted.

Our first trick or treating stop was in Walnut Creek with my sister's kids and cousin.

Matthew the Mummy loved it.

That evening we went to a carnival at my nephew's school and Jackson got a snap bracelet.
Living the dream here.

While I was in charge of my niece I paid for her to get her face painted. 
I don't really care for my kids to ever have face paint because I think it's messy to clean up but I loved paying for someone else's kid to get it done!
You're a beautiful butterfly Hailey!


Tesla wished us a Happy Halloween again this year!

On Wednesdays we go to a little singing group and we celebrated there.
The kids were so cute in their costumes. (Matthew slept this one out.)


We even celebrated at preschool!

And another store front trick or treating.
This one is in Los Altos and my favorite. The stores are close together and so many participate.

Trick or treating like a boss.

(Don't worry, it's still not Halloween!)
We crashed my parent's ward's Halloween party.
The best part is that they weren't even in town! Hahahaha

Halloween morning we got into the spirit by carving a pumpkin.
Jackson was pretty grossed out by the slimy insides.

Jackson and his one of his favorite friends.

My best shot of our ward Halloween party.


And because I don't know when enough is enough we even went to a few houses after the party! 
For reals though, Jackson loved it.

Our best photo of the carved pumpkin lit.

And because Halloween doesn't have to end on October 31 we turned in the nasty candy to Jamba Juice and got a free smoothie!

Matthew had just as much fun for Halloween!
Hopefully next year he'll also be featured a bit more prominently. He was there for everything but slept through most of it!


**It's now January and Jackson still occasionally asks to go trick or treating. 
He also frequently wears his fireman costume.**

1 comment:

  1. This really is a lot of trick or treating but it looks like you survived it all.

    ReplyDelete