Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Between Utah and Arizona

These pictures aren't necessarily in chronological order but they're close enough!
After Utah there was about 3 weeks before the next road trip and we packed in the fun!

Melissa's family came to the train festival at Ardenwood with us.
Can you see Matthew in the picture?!


Jackson and Logan loved every second of it.

We went to a pool birthday party and it was awesome.

Jackson showed off his reckless behavior and all the men congratulated Scott.
(Pretty sure I deserved the congratulations!!)

He went down the slide probably 100 times.

Splash!


Scott tried to make Jackson eat some chewed up food...

Matthew is adorable.

Jackson wants to be adorable (and usually is).


Adorable I tell you!

Yeah, this happens a lot.

Matthew is a champ and sleeps in the carseat. A lot.

Jackson wears the first shoes he finds when he wants to go outside.

Sometimes he's kinda lazy.

I love my squishy baby!!

Jackson is so cute and lately has wanted to be "cozy wozy".
If Matthew is ever laying on the blanket Jackson comes over and wants to be swaddled with Matthew. He's constantly requesting to be cozy.

Occasionally I sleep.


And have you smelled these markers lately?!
Divine!
They remind me of my childhood...

You say what?!?!

We spend a lot of time outside following around Jackson.

Jackson spends a lot of time leading us on adventures:
this was one yelling at chickens.

Jackson gets into lots of nonsense while I nurse.

Boys!

We've started going to a little singing time group and it's awesome!
Jackson sings and dances and repeatedly tells me it's fun.

Matthew sleeps whenever he wants.

This often happens when Jackson wakes up and they both love it.

JAckson spends a lot of time crying to the only thing that will listen: the carpet.

I won't be surprised if Jackson is a chef, he loves to cook!


Seriously, he loves to cook.

We love friends and love the park.
Jackson jumped off the platform and met the ground once.
Ouch.




And this is what dinner usually looks like: 
someone holding a baby while the other wrangles a toddler.


1 comment:

  1. Mr. Sketch! I love those.
    I love Jackson crying to the carpet.
    You look super cute in that picture with your sunglasses while you are holding Matthew.

    ReplyDelete