Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Week o' Help

Scott's mom came out for a week at the end of June to help with babies. I mostly asked her to play with Jackson so he could get the love and attention he was used to. I think they both had a great time but sadly I didn't get too many pictures! Scott's dad came towards the end of the week so we could have even more fun, celebrate the 4th of July, and bless Matthew. It was an epic weekend.

Like every morning these two cuties end up in my bed.

Matthew had his 1 month check up and I got to spend some alone time with him.
He's such a sweet baby.

I also got some alone time with Jackson at the local water park.
We love that place.

And then I still got plenty of group time.

During that week my sister made these adorable little keepsakes for the youth in my ward.
Seriously folks, she's so talented!

Jackson showed off for his grandparents in the swimming pool.
That kid thinks he's invincible in the water.

Matthew also got in his first swim.
I can't say he was thrilled but he didn't cry like Jackson did.

We saw the Fremont 4th of July parade and Jackson was too overwhelmed to even smile.

Matthew was too overwhelmed to wake up.

As I implied, it was pretty exciting...
(It was actually pretty good but for some reason this is the picture I uploaded for the blog...)

Happy Independence Day!!!

He's pretty dang cute.

We went to the county fair that afternoon and Jackson was mesmerized by a train display.

Choo choo!!!

And he saw a fire truck.
Little boy heaven: trains and trucks.

We had a wonderful time with Scott's family and are so glad they came out.

Family is the best!

1 comment: