Friday, August 7, 2015

Summer Movies

During summer the movie theaters play a children's movie at 10am weekly. 
You can pay each week for $1 or buy a $5 summer pass for all the movies (a total of 10).
I bought the passes thinking that for sure we'd make it to 5+ and get our money's worth.

This is how I thought the movie watching would go.

Matthew has done it perfectly.

This is how it has actually gone.

Jackson sits through about 10 minutes of the movie before declaring he's done

and then he plays at the arcade for a little bit.
(Thankfully he doesn't know the games take money...)
Sadly I don't think we'll get our money's worth but thankfully I'm only out $10 total.

**And a note about my frequency of posts. My goal is to write 3x a week.
Since I have a newborn and summer is full of vacation I'm hoping to get it done 2x a week.
Here's to making goals and keeping them!**


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's hard to remember how short of an attention span that a toddler has.

    ReplyDelete