Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Train on the brain

This will come as no surprise but I just want to officially declare that Jackson LOVES trains.
We were at my parent's for a little bit one evening and my dad totally blew his mind. This little LEGO train has made Jackson happier than should be reasonable.

I also got him a little wooden train set (with a few Chuggington trains!) and he's happiest just playing there. Can you see he even has his apron on? He's rather play trains than cook!

We stopped by my work and he got a ride in their "train".

Every noise gets a solid "choo choo!" when we drive by.
It's adorable!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love when they really catch onto something. Kids are seriously the best. These pics are melting my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little boys and trains. They can't help themselves, they just love them.

    ReplyDelete