Monday, April 13, 2015

Easter 2015

I'll be honest: the photos are pretty slim for Easter.
However, perhaps that mean we were having too much fun to stop for photos?!?
Our sous chef helped make French toast for breakfast.
Generally speaking, more ingredients end up on the counter than in the bowl.

After General Conference we went out to Concord to have dinner at my sister's.
It was a grand party with massive amounts of food and lots of people.

We came with Scott's uncle Doug. My parents were there. 
My aunt and uncle who live in Concord and their daughter came (so fun to see her!).
Melissa's in-laws were there so they could watch the kids while Melissa and Jake went to Hawaii the next day. Yeah, they're having a terrible time going from beach to beach.

I made this cake and the picture isn't fabulous but it tasted alright.
It was a kind of weird mixture since the cake didn't really need frosting (it was supposed to have a lemon glaze) but I really wanted to try decorating it. Good thing I have family to try it on!

1 comment:

  1. I thought that it was delicious and very pretty! Fun to see you too!

    ReplyDelete