Friday, March 27, 2015

Baby Boy #2



I finally took pictures of the ultrasound pictures and thought I'd throw them up here.
I was going to not post the middle picture (evidence of his gender) but since I put one up of Jackson I may as well treat the next baby the same! I think he looks a lot like Jackson did (huge surprise, I know) so if you want to compare here's the link to Jackson's pics. 
http://scottandcecilie.blogspot.com/2013/01/coming-soon.html

We're excited for another little boy to come! Jackson loves babies so it will be fun to see how he reacts to a baby that doesn't belong to someone else. He's really into helping these days so hopefully that will be more help than hassle. This pregnancy has been basically the same but a little harder. Perhaps I won't be having 12 children...

1 comment:

  1. It's easy to compare features in ultrasound pictures...

    ReplyDelete