Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Boyfriend Barfed in my Handbag...

I got this book for Christmas and it's been awesome. Originally I heard the author 
(Jolie Kerr) on NPR and was intrigued by her cleaning ideas.

http://www.amazon.com/Boyfriend-Barfed-Handbag-Things-Martha/dp/0142196932/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423438285&sr=8-1&keywords=my+boyfriend+barfed+in+my+handbag

A few weeks ago the fridge started to stink and we couldn't find anything causing the stench. We threw things away but the smell got worse and worse; it was even moving outside of the fridge. Thanks to this awesome book though I was able to easily clean my fridge and get rid of the stench. Who knew black beans could smell so bad?!?


The secret is white vinegar and water. So easy.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought this book. I'm pretty excited. Sometimes I'm so afraid that I'm going to ruin something by using the wrong cleaning product that it never gets cleaned.

    ReplyDelete