Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Ad Hoc

For Christmas I gave Scott reservations at Ad Hoc. He really wants to go to French Laundry but I'm not convinced yet so I figured we could work our way up. This restaurant is run by the same chef so it was a good starting point.

We didn't take a picture of every course but they started us with a wedge salad 
and then we had some delicious steak and veggies.

The third course was cheese, yum!

And for dessert we had some cookies with butterscotch pudding that was perfect. 

It was fun to go somewhere and do something different. 
Even Jackson had a good time at home with a babysitter and then Grandma and Grandpa!

Merry Christmas Scott. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Eating at a restaurant with multiple courses always makes me feel so European! Happy Birthday Scott!

    ReplyDelete