Thursday, January 15, 2015

Swimming Lessons

Scott got the entire week of Thanksgiving off so before heading off to LA Scott took him to swimming lessons. (I have loved American Swim Academy because I feel like they have a real program that focuses on helping kids feel safe in the water.) I got to just sit in the audience and take pictures. Usually there are a few dads in our class but it was just Scott this day. An older couple sat in front of me and talked a ton about how "nice it is to see a dad involved" and "how good it is to see a dad step up and help". I laughed but also felt slightly annoyed. Scott is an excellent dad and I'm glad to have him by my side but usually he's at work. Just because a dad isn't there on Mondays at 11am doesn't mean they're not involved. Usually they're at work!


Jackson's not too sure about swimming on his back.





These pictures were taken from the bleachers so they're not amazing but you can still see the happiness on both of their faces. It was cute to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment