Friday, August 15, 2014

Arizona, Part 2

You didn't have to wait long for my second and final AZ installment!

Somehow I found out that the zoo down there has a late Friday night thing during the summer. It seemed like the perfect time to be outside: once things started to cool off. 
Boy was I wrong, it was so hot!
However, it was cooler than high noon so I guess it was a good idea overall.


Lots of animals were out so it was a good visit.






Parker

Caleb

Maren

and Jackson...

He kills me with cuteness!

He loved all the blocks

and the kitchen.

While I miss my brother's family, I do not miss Arizona!

We went to the Duval Mine and took a tour.
Obviously Jackson loved it.

That place is HUGE!!!


The kids loved Jackson and the tour.

They buy new tires every six months!

I took the kids for a hike in beautiful Madera Canyon.


We even saw 2 deer.

Maren finally came back Sunday night and we were thrilled 
to have a day to hang out with her!

We toured a nearby mission.

More evidence I was actually there.

The kids had a great time playing in Jackson's bed.

 But he preferred to sleep on the floor.
Babies... 

How do you survive the heat? Swimming EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

This photo was taken before Maren got home.
Every day folks, I'm serious. 

When Macey played alone the house stayed pretty clean. 
Once Maren returned their imaginations went wild and so did the house.


Crazy child hates his carseat.

Cute walking helpers.

Little Purple Riding Hood. 

Farewell dinner.

Jackson doesn't want to hear about us going home.
(Although he did miss his Daddy.)

Farewell Bains! We seriously loved being there and can't wait to see you soon.
We're sad we're going too!

And he's back to his old tricks.

Seriously, I can't tell you how awesome AZ was. We had such a great time.
Jackson even learned to walk there! Those kids were teaching him
everything. I think the walking was a combo of Jenny giving him a 
shopping cart to walk around with and then Eric coming home and 
Jackson thinking he looked like his dad so he should clap and let go
of the shopping cart. And ever since that moment he's been running.
We miss those lovely Bains!


No comments:

Post a Comment