Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Arizona, Part 1

At the end of June my mom and I went to Arizona to watch my brother's kids for a week. My niece has Loyes-Dietz Syndrome and there was a conference in Baltimore that my brother, his wife, and daughter went to. They asked my mom to come out and watch the 3 other kids and I couldn't help but  tag along. It was SO MUCH FUN!! I loved it and so did Jackson.
Jackson started things out right by being a champ in the carseat. I won't say that was the highlight of this trip but he did survive without too much yelling.

Jackson got right down to business the night we got there.
He wasted no time getting himself comfortable with the toys and cousins.

Basically this is a photo dump blog post of really cute kids having fun.
Caleb, Macey, Maren, Parker, Jackson


Seriously folks, it was such a fun week.


Parker and Caleb were great entertainers for Jackson.


They especially liked to push him around in the stroller.



Hideous photo evidence that I was there.
Photo Cred: Caleb

The best place to throw a football: over the baby.

We went to a splash pad one day but it was much colder than desirable.
That sounds crazy considering it was over 100F outside but I promise: 
the water was too cold.

I do think Jackson woke up a bit earlier than these kids are used to.

Parker always used his piano time wisely.

Jackson loved all the different toys to play with.

 Different day, same type of piano practice.
(Although we must have done something right since the piano teacher was 
impressed at how much progress they had made that week!)

Love is in the air!

Everyone loved helping him go to sleep.
It made nap time a bit wild...

Caleb is an expert Master Builder!




The boys went to swim lessons and were always eager to 
be the first at whatever the teacher was demonstrating.

Grandma doing what she does best: cleaning.
Jackson has no fear of the vacuum, it's his favorite.

There was always a helping hand...



They boys were troopers and we had a great time hanging out.

Jackson doing his morning math lesson...

Cuties!

I could post all the pictures today but I'd rather drag it out to another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment