Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Santa Rosa

The other week I went up to Santa Rosa to help Melissa during her last few days of being pregnant. I had talked to her the night before and she sounded desperate...
Hailey wanted to lay next to Jackson while he wiggled.

Jackson could not get enough of his delicious tasting hands!

A hug for Rushton!

I took Melissa's kids to the park in the afternoon.
Rushton dominated on the climbing wall and had me take a few videos and pictures of his awesome abilities. He was scared at first but then did a great job.

And this is how we ended things...
He said he knew where to pee so I think he's done this before. 
To his credit, who builds parks without a bathroom? Every time I go to the park there's always a kid who has to go home to potty. Seriously folks, every park needs a potty!

1 comment:

  1. Here is my secret. Starbucks has super clean bathrooms and I just walk right back and use them without buying anything and no one ever questions me.

    ReplyDelete