Monday, June 10, 2013

Jackson William Lee

On Wednesday, June 5 at 7:50am Jackson William Lee was born!!
My water broke that morning at 1:15am. We got to the hospital at 2:15. I had to wait until 3:45 for my epidural; once it kicked in I was a very happy girl! I started pushing at 7:25 and he came at 7:50! (That skips the nitty gritty but if you want more details you are welcome to ask. Just wanted to keep it clean for the public blog!)

Just after birth.

First father-son moment.



I couldn't use the flash so it's really dark but look how tired these boys are!


First family picture. (I know you're supposed to take one right after in all the post-birth glory but we forgot. Starting this party at 1am was a bit early for Scott and I.)

Different pose.

And this is what we frequently see now.
Luckily we still think he's cute.

Oh yeah, for those who are wondering about the name. We just like Jackson so it has no family ties but William is Scott's first name and my dad's middle name so we were able to get both families in one try!

2 comments:

  1. Have I told you yet how much I love Jackson?? Because I do. I wish I were there so I could cuddle him and you could go somewhere by yourself for even 30 minutes. Alone time AWAY from home becomes a luxury once you're a mom. Good job kids, Jackson is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a friend of Scott's from a while ago. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I am horrible. I never get on blogs enough. Congratulations he is beautiful!! Motherhood is amazing. I love all of the new things you get to experience with them. You are going to have a ball!

    ReplyDelete