Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mother's Day Dinner

**Scott has warned me that if I post this then I also need to post some of his better cookings.**
Here are some past posts of delicious foods by Scott:
But back to this post:

For Mother's Day we made some burgers. My dad had preheated the grill but Scott didn't realize how hot it was. He put the burgers on and went back inside to do some other food prep. He was going to check after 5 minute but forgot until 10 minutes had passed and this is what they looked like.

Even the seasoning next to the grill melted!

Needless to say, dinner didn't go exactly as planned...

1 comment:

  1. I've got a great brownie recipe that Scott needs to try - it uses about the same cooktime and temperature. In related news, I saw Costco was selling "brownie crisps". My kind of crunchy treat...

    ReplyDelete