Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby Shower

Back in April I had a really nice baby shower with some friends from church. The food theme was dips and desserts and that was AWESOME! Everything tasted delicious and it was the perfect blend of munchies. I was able to bring home some leftovers for Scott and he was really impressed. So many kind friends came and there was an outpouring of support. I felt overwhelmed by their generosity and love! We got so many great gifts. Quite a few gifts were books or book suggestions and that's perfect for us. #1 we both love to read and #2 we don't have space for anything! 

The beautifully delicious spread.

I don't think my parents were too impressed with our pack'n'play plan so they got us a bassinet  Sadly, the pack'n'play has won this battle for reasons of space but we really appreciate my parent's thoughtfulness. Thanks Mom!

One of my favorite shower attendees.

Scott's favorite gift: Baby's first swimsuit. He is very excited to put it to good use.

My sister Melissa made me this blanket. So cute!

My wonderful friends who put on the shower (minus Debbie who had to go home to her 10 day old baby). Thank you so much! I really appreciate all of your kindness and hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment