Friday, April 5, 2013

Tulipmania

In February we tagged along with some friends to Tulipmania in San Francisco. There were so many beautiful flowers to look at all over Pier 39.



Debbie & I and our pregnant bellies.





After we went on a light hike at Land's End. I'd never even heard of it before and you get such a great view of the Golden Gate Bridge. We'll have to go there again when the Blue Angels come in October.

Jaren & Debbie

Scott posing for the tourist picture.

And our beautiful view of the Bay.

1 comment:

  1. You guys go on so many beautiful hikes! I'll have to send the baby bjorn back over to you soon... Also, how have I NEVER heard of Tulipmania???? I miss being so close to Thanksgiving Point and their gorgeous gardens. I guess SF's Tulipmania will have to suffice (if I ever even get there).

    ReplyDelete