Monday, April 8, 2013

Surprise Birthday Party

In March we turned 29 and celebrated the entire month. Seriously.

The party started a week before when Scott organized a surprise party for me. We neglected to take pictures of our friends but it was a really nice party and I'm so glad to have such good friends!

The one picture of me. Not the most flattering...

The delicious cake made my the fabulous Haley Hammer.

It was brownies covered in mint ice cream with crushed Andes mints on top!

In addition to this party I also had another gathering with some friends in the ward. Another girl has a birthday the day after mine so some girls planned a dessert get together at Cheesecake Factory for both of us! It was fun and casual and I loved it. I've made so many friends and really enjoyed getting to know so many nice people. I'll be sad when I have to move someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment