Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tahoe

A super nice couple in our ward invited us up to their cabin in Tahoe at the end of September. The weekend consisted of lots of boating time, great company, delicious food, and fun games. Some day we'd like to be as cool as the Branson's!

The crew: me, Frank & Coralee Branson, Jonathan & Haley Hammer, and Scott.

Sunrise on the North Shore.

The boys are ready to go!

Scott stretching out before his first run.

I am very proud to say I was the only one to get up on the first attempt! (Everyone else did get up but it took more than one time.) I may not be really good but I can ski with one hand!

Do I not look totally happy?!

Scott went wake boarding and was pretty good.


Is this not beautiful?

Sunset on the North Shore.

Seriously, the weekend was so much fun. We loved it!

1 comment:

  1. If I recall, you were also the first one to get up on skis the first time you went water skiing. Cecilie, you're missing you calling in life!

    ReplyDelete