Saturday, April 14, 2012

Too much time commuting...

It actually only takes about 20 minutes to drive each way but a lot goes through my mind during that time. I either listen to the news, a book, or make phone calls until they drop since I lose service over the bridge and any other time my phone is tired of working. (New phone is coming next month though and I'm excited!)

Lately this boat thing has been on my mind. I don't know why it fascinates me so much but I love looking at it and watching it move dirt so it builds up a small barrier.

When I finally brought my camera the operator had already gone home for the day but I had a great time taking pictures and just looking at it without wondering if I was going to crash. Seriously, I love this boat-monstrosity. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It's true - she really is super fascinated by that boat.

    ReplyDelete