Tuesday, April 17, 2012

RS Carmel Trip

Last month the women I go to church with had a weekend in Carmel that was SO FUN! Seriously.
Those of you who know me pretty well know that I like to go to bed early but this weekend I stayed up until 4am. I had planned on going to bed earlier but when a friend came in to show me how she can do the splits I knew that bedtime was a long ways away. Scott was stunned that I could stay awake for so long.


A pretty evening on the beach.

This is the view from the house. If you look hard enough you can see the ocean through the trees. It was such a nice house.
 
Us walking to the shops. 

Haley 'posing' for my candid shot. Scintillating conversation I'm sure...

Saturday was a blustery day but the waves are always so fun to watch.

We got home in time for Scott and I to go out for dinner Saturday night. However, I was running on almost no sleep and he had been on a camp out with 12 year olds so it was hard to talk about anything besides how tired we both were. On Sunday I needed a nice long nap. Let's just say I was reminded why my mom said no to sleepovers when I was a kid...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! I've only every spent hours in Carmel, a weekend get away there would be magical! And how fun that Debbie is in your ward now! Thank goodness for being done with your degrees though... and having wonderful husbands!

    ReplyDelete