Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Community Garden

(This post was written long ago but never posted. It's speaking of last year's garden.)
I've already posted about our backyard garden so I thought I'd also post about the Stanford garden. Our friends got the plot and generously offered to share it with us.
Scott loved mixing up the dirt.
I got to wear my most comfortable jeans so the work was slightly easier.


Can you tell how much Scott loves the garden?
Planting our future lettuce.

Scott's parents came out to visit in July and helped pick a delicious salad. Dave is an expert blackberry picker and I made a great pie from his finds. Yum!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Cec, this is my blog address: Ceciaq.blogspot.com I'm an avid reader of yours, Love to keep track of you and Scott ;)

    ReplyDelete