Sunday, April 8, 2012

And I'm back!

I know, I know, you've been dying to know what we've been up to so I've returned to blogging so your curiosity can be quelled. (How about that for big words!?)


In March we turned 28 and had an awesome birthday. Since Scott will graduate next year we figured this was our last year of carefree money with no kids or responsibility so we bought out the stores!


Older and wiser Scott!

You know, just trying up the new sleeping bag while standing in the living room. I actually used it the other weekend and it's very nice. Good find.

Me with my display of gifts. 

And my favorite gift of all were the bundt cakes Scott bought.  If you have a Nothing Bundt Cakes near you and haven't been you are seriously missing out. I love the lemon raspberry but everything is delicious.
 
On Friday night I threw him a surprise party at our friend's house. He wanted to go to a show so we 'invited' them and had a few more people waiting there when we went to pick them up. The party was fun but Scott was a bit disappointed to not go to a show. Surprises are never any fun!

The boys working hard to try and beat us girls. 

A less than flattering picture of the winning team... 

Scott displayed all of our birthday cards on the dresser so we could remember how loved we are.
It really was an awesome birthday. We are now officially 28!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love that you two have birthday's so close together. John and I have ours on the same day, so random but fun! I hope you're doing well. Keep the blog updates coming! :)

    ReplyDelete