Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas 2011

My memories of Christmas stockings are running out one year only to find them still empty. They were just left off the mantle the following years. Scott's family still has them though and his mom outfitted us with cute new stockings and the filling too! (Speaking of his mom, she came out just after Scott's surgery and was a HUGE help. She brought Christmas gifts and all kinds of treats. Thanks Kay!)

Here's Laura with her fancy new iPad.

Dad with his steal-of-a-deal headlight.

My fancy new heating pad that I love.


Mom and her fancy new camera.

Scott and his fancy new camera! He decided on it this summer but I told him that it was too expensive and I didn't want to buy one. He was pretty bummed but I promised to think about it for his birthday. We had many conversations and I sufficiently dashed all his hopes. However, I had purchased it in August and was just trying to throw him off. He was sufficiently surprised with Christmas!

Someone's crazy house.

Here is the first picture with Scott's camera. It's Joel and Julie and they spent Christmas with us. We're so excited for Baby Girl to come in March!

I am documenting the exciting game of cards Christmas night.

We met Melissa's family at the Chabot Space and Science Center. Hailey could hardly wait to see the displays and watch a show in the planetarium. 

My dad however, was more excited for the kids room. Luckily we brought Rushton so we could go in under the pretense of keeping an eye on him. 

OK, so he really did need double supervision. He would look at each station for about 30 seconds before running onto another thing. He was one sad boy when we had to go!

A great picture of my parents.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Fun post! Your picture of Rushton makes me realize that I haven't seen that shirt in awhile... I wonder if I left it at Mom's house. And that last picture of Mom and Dad, sure is super. Dad always looks like he's trying to tell someone how to work the camera that's taking the picture.

    ReplyDelete