Monday, January 30, 2012

AZ Weekend

 Because Southwest is awesome and we missed our connecting flight I have time to do this blog post in the airport. (No offense, I love Southwest but the other plane seriously couldn't wait SEVEN minutes?!?)

Because we missed a lot of the family time last summer Scott and I decided to make a special trip to Arizona and see my brother's family. We had such an awesome time! I have about 500 pictures I'd love to share but my blog will only let me upload a few at a time so I'll make this trip 2 posts!

Scott and his cuties! They haven't really been a fan of him in the past but this weekend they LOVED him. Macey, the youngest, even wanted him to hold her and play with her quite a few times. I was really surprised. Maren was also a fan.

This is how we got from one place to the other. If Maren wasn't sleeping then Macey was. 

On Saturday we went minature golfing and it was really fun to see how they did. 9 holes would have been plenty but we played 18 anyway... Macey was really cute because she was very intent on playing correctly. She really did try to put the ball into the hole.


Maren on the other hand didn't have much use for the putter. She much preferred to just place the ball in the hole. Good thing she's so cute!


Both Caleb and Parker did a great job! Parker even got a Hole in One!!!


Showing their tough faces. "Is it going to be this noisy the entire time?" - Caleb


More tough faces.

Racing past the speed of sound.

Trying to catch flies in their mouths.
(Don't you love their faces?!)

With our coupon we got to golf AND pick an activity so the boys did race cars and the girls went with the water tubes. We had a great time except for some punk pre-teens who had a tough time directing their spray AWAY from us.

 

Maren and Macey had a great time directing our sprays towards the boys.


Sleeping proof that we had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment