Saturday, December 4, 2010

"Maybe that could be in the third movie."

**DISCLAIMER**
While this post will probably make you laugh it may not be entirely appropriate for all ages. I'm just saying...

So Scott and I went to Redbox last night and a 20ish year old guy walked up just after us and started looking at the movie ads. He was initially making comments to himself but then asked what we were going to watch. Halfway into our answer he started turning away while itching his business and apologizing for scratching his 'schnoz'.
When that was done he started asking Scott about what movies he had seen. Scott told him we have not seen Sex and the City 2 but asked if he had. The response: 'Yes. I mean no. I mean yes. No. Yes. I mean no. HAHAHA.' This conversation was then repeated a few minutes later.
As we were making our final selection the man proceeded to point to an actress from Sex in the City 2 and tell us that he wanted to go to bed with her. After a quick pause he told us he wanted to do the same with the other women, all together.
Scott's parting comment: 'Maybe that could be in the third movie.'

Seriously, I'm still laughing. It was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment